Hot Slots List Rules & Regulations
Please note that this Sweepstakes may be presented in conjunction with different offers sponsored or co-sponsored by LTV Games LLC, its affiliates, and partners, and may be presented in conjunction with offers sponsored by different organizations. Sweepstakes may be presented in different creative presentations by different organizations and under different creative titles but all are subject to the following rules.
Hot Slots List and the Hot Slots List Sweepstakes are in no way affiliated with Apple Inc. or Google Inc. All Apple and Google Inc. product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. and Google Inc. All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
VOID IN PUERTO RICO, QUEBEC CANADA, BELGIUM, NORWAY, SWEDEN, AND INDIA.
ANY PERSON WHO IS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) OR IS A MINOR IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE MUST HAVE PERMISSION OF HIS OR HER PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- This Daily $10, $25, $50, $100 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) are sponsored by LTV Games LLC (“Sponsor”) and is offered and open only to legal residents of the United States, its territories and possessions (except Puerto Rico), Canada (except Quebec) and other countries and jurisdictions provided that their participation is not prohibited by applicable law, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of participation. Any person who is an employee, officer, or director of Sponsor or is directly connected with the management of the Sweepstakes, the Sweepstakes computer systems, or the Sweepstakes security systems is not eligible. This Sweepstakes is also void in Puerto Rico, Quebec Canada, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, India, and any jurisdiction where prohibited.
- Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules including the agreement that all decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects on all entrants. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- PROMOTION PERIOD/SWEEPSTAKES PERIODS:
The Promotion Period (“Promotion Period”) for the Sweepstakes begins on 11:59:00:001 PM United States Eastern Time (ET) and will end on 11:59:00 the following day.
- PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES:
- A person can participate in the Sweepstakes by downloading the SpinToWinSweepstakes application (пїЅGameпїЅ) for free, registering via Facebook, Google, Apple, or providing mobile phone number or email via other approved method of registration. Each spin of the slots machine regardless of bet has a 1 in 4 chance of earning sweepstakes entries. A person can also participate in the Sweepstakes in the following ways: (i.) playing games in the app, taking surveys, watching videos or engaging in an activity the Sponsor offers to provide entry into the Sweepstakes; (ii) by mail. This Sweepstakes may be presented in conjunction with different offers sponsored or co-sponsored by Sponsor, its affiliates, and partners, and may be presented in conjunction with offers sponsored by different organizations. Sweepstakes may be presented in different creative presentations by different organizations and under different creative titles.
- Mail-In Entries:To participate via mail, an entrant must neatly hand print in blue or black ink on a white 3 inch by 5 inch card or piece of paper your first and last name, your complete mailing address with zip or postal code, your daytime phone number, and email address if you have access to email. Mail the card or paper in a first class postage paid (metered mail is not accepted) envelope to Sponsor’s address, c/o Entry. While you may enter as often as you wish there is a limit of one card or piece of paper per postage stamped outer mailing envelope, and each outer mailing envelope must be hand printed. Further, the entrant’s hand printed truthful return address must appear in the outer mailing envelope’s upper left corner. Mail-in entries are unlimited.
- Entries must be received and recorded by Sponsor computers by 11:59:59 a.m. ET on the day of the promotion described in Rule 2 in order to be eligible to win the prizes described in Rule 6 below.
- WINNING ENTRY SELECTION/ODDS:
- Sponsor will attempt to complete a random drawing within five (5) business days of the end of the Sweepstakes’ Promotion Period to select one (1) potential prize winner for the Sweepstakes from among all eligible entries received for that drawing. The random drawing will be conducted by, or under the supervision of, the Sponsor.
- Odds.The odds of winning this Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION:
For any drawing, Sponsor or a company acting on its behalf will attempt to notify the potential winner within forty eight (48) hours of the drawing. Notice can be given by telephone, by mail, overnight mail, email, text, desktop alert, Facebook message or in such other manner as determined by Sponsor. Notice will be delivered and deemed made in accordance with the contact information or method of contact provided to sponsor when the participant registered for an entry into the Sweepstakes. Notice will be delivered to mail-in participants by using the contact information the mail-in participant included with their mail-in entry. It is the sole responsibility of each Sweepstakes participant to maintain their contact information or method current. If the potential winner did not register with contact information, they will be notified by Push Notification, In-App Alert, Desktop alert or in such other manner as determined by Sponsor. Neither sponsor nor any other person or entity shall have any responsibility or liability for failure to provide notice due to a Sweepstakes participant’s failure to maintain their contact information or method of contact current. The potential winner will have seven (7) days to contact the Sponsor in order to verify that they were eligible to win the sweepstakes and to claim the prize. If the potential winner fails to contact Sponsor within seven (7) days of the drawing or is unable to verify that they were eligible to enter and win the sweepstakes, the prize will be forfeited and the “first” alternate potential winner will be selected and notified as set forth above. The “first” alternate potential winner will have seven (7) days to contact the Sponsor in order to verify that they were eligible to win the sweepstakes and to claim the prize. If the “first” alternate potential winner fails to contact Sponsor within fourteen (14) days of the drawing or is unable to verify that they were eligible to enter and win the sweepstakes, the prize will be forfeited and a “second” alternate potential winner will be selected and notified as set forth above. If the “second” alternate potential winner fails to contact Sponsor within twenty-one (21) days of the drawing or is unable to verify that they were eligible to enter and win the sweepstakes, the prize will be forfeited and a “third” alternate potential winner will be selected and notified as set forth above. If the “third” alternate potential winner fails to contact Sponsor within twenty-eight (28) days or is unable to verify that they were eligible to enter and win the sweepstakes, of the drawing.
- PRIZE AWARDS:
- One (1) prize of the following prizes may be available to be won: Ten dollars ($10 USD), twenty-five dollars ($25 USD), fifty dollars ($50 dollars), one hundred dollars ($100 USD) is available to be won or a noncash equivalent prize is available to be won (“Daily Prize”). Sponsor reserves the right to choose daily prize denomination randomly. The winner can decide whether they prefer to receive the $10, $25, $50 or $100 USD cash prize or the noncash equivalent prize. $10, $25, $50 or $100 USD cash prize can be redeemed via a check or a verified PayPal account.
- The processing fee to transfer a prize shall be $5.00, payable to Sponsor via PayPal in advance of the prize being transmitted. This fee shall be waived if the total prize money accumulated exceed $5.00.
- Expenses not stated are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. If a winner of a prize cannot accept a prize through PayPal or other method as determined by the Sponsor, the prize may be forfeited in its entirety. No assignment, transfer or substitution of a prize is permitted.
- All taxes on prizes, if any, will be the sole responsibility of the winner to pay, and prizes will be reported as required by law, rule or regulation.
- No participant will be declared a valid winner until verification and compliance with these Official Rules is properly completed as solely determined by Sponsor, and the participant has received official notification of being declared a winner. If Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that an entrant with a winning entry is not a valid winner, the prize will be forfeited. Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate potential winner and award the prize to the alternate potential winner.
- For potential Canadian prize winners: In addition to complying in full with these Official Rules a potential Canadian prize winner must correctly answer a 4-function mathematical skill-testing question, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical, electronic or otherwise, before the participant can be declared the winner of any prize. If the potential winner cannot correctly answer the question the prize will beforfeited and Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate potential winner and award the prize to the alternate potential winner.
- Any prize money accumulated by winners shall be tracked by Sponsor at no cost for a period of one year. After one year, any prize money shall be subject to a $5 maintenance fee per month, to be deducted from prize money balance on a monthly basis on the first of each month.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
Participants (and each participant’s parent/legal guardian if a participant is a minor) agree (i.) that Sponsor, its affiliated companies, advertising and promotion companies, resource and computer servicing companies and security agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (individually and collectively referred to as “Sponsor, affiliates, partners and personnel”) are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants, entrants and winners against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, loss, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related or travel related activities, and, (ii.) each potential winner and winner (and his/her parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minor) agrees to provide Sponsor a photograph of themselves and grants permission to Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to the use of his/her name, picture, Facebook profile pictures, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, in perpetuity, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet, World Wide Web and other media (except where such usage is legally prohibited), without notice, review or approval.
The use of unfair, improper or unauthorized methods to access and enter this Sweepstakes is strictly prohibited, including but not limited to the opening and/or use of multiple accounts, the use of unauthorized or altered software or hardware to assist play (including the use of bots, bot nets, collusion with bots and/or use of gaming software or programs), accessing the Hot Slots List from a foreign or otherwise ineligible location or IP address, using automated technology, proxy servers or other means to conceal your identity, any act or circumstance that unfairly alters your chance of winning, gives you an unfair advantage, or constitutes the commission of fraud or deception. Entries determined by the Sponsor to be submitted through such methods are not valid entries and are not eligible to win a prize and all associated entries and individuals using such methods may be disqualified for winning prizes in the future.
- LIABILITY LIMITATIONS:
Sponsor, affiliates, partners, and personnel are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, postage due or non-delivered entries, mail or email; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), application, website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical or programming error or failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration, entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. Sponsor, affiliates, partners, and personnel are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from, or use of, the application or website. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select any winner from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor, affiliates, partners, and personnel are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by application or website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in, the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or use to, the application or website. In the event of any irregular entry for a drawing for any reason whatsoever Sponsor, affiliates, partners, and personnel sole liability will be to provide one entry in the next scheduled drawing (or as soon thereafter as practical) and will have no liability if there are no remaining drawings in the Promotion Period No more than the stated number of prizes in these Official Rules in any prize category will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, programming, digital or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes in any prize category, as set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes in that prize category by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
If you enter this Sweepstakes online, you are solely responsible for the security of your user account. You should take precautions to keep it private to prevent unauthorized use. Neither Sponsor nor any other person or entity will be responsible for any losses, damages or consequences you may suffer due to careless or unauthorized use of your account.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AND PERSONNEL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE APPLICATION OR WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
ENTRANTS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK. ENTRANTS FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL FACEBOOK BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHT TO MODIFY:
Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, modify, alter or terminate the Promotion if any federal or state law, rule or regulation, or any judicial decision or Attorney General Opinion, or any change in any current enforcement policy affects the legality of the Promotion, in whole or in part.
- WINNERS LIST AND RULES:
For the name(s) of the winner(s), print your name and complete address on a self-addressed first class stamped envelope and mail to the Sponsor’s address c/o Winner’s List. For a copy of these Official Rules print your name and complete address on a self-addressed first class stamped envelope and mail to the sponsor’s address c/o Rules Resut. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
LTV Games LLC, 1583 33rd Ave., San Francisco, CA 94122